FOOTNOTES / PHASE 4 Tabernacle of Moses _________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Prayer - Strong's Concordance #OT:8605 from OT:6419; intercession, supplication; by implication, a hymn: KJV - prayer.
2. Strange - Strong's Concordance #OT 2114 a primitive root; to turn aside (especially for lodging); hence to be a foreigner, strange, profane; specifically (active participle) to commit adultery: KJV - (come from) another (man, place), fanner, go away, (e-) strange (-r, thing, woman). This same word is used to those outside the covenants of promise (Gentiles, unredeemed) Exod.12:48, Eph.2:1-19 (Review: Phase 4, Page 8, E. 1. a) 3. Examples of "filthy rags" in our Worship (our cloud of the Incense Lev.16:13) - Filthy rags is anything concerning our flesh Rom.7:18) / own works Eph.2:8-9 / anything that replaces or adds to the atoning blood of Christ. Filthy rages is " ungodliness and worldly lusts' (Titus 2:12, 1John.2:16) The evidence that you have the correct fire is if you are living "soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;." (Titus 2:12)
5. Exalted themselves - this is the antichrist spirit. (2Thes.3-4) This has been Lucifer purpose to be "like the Most High" 6. Invent to themselves - At this present time the Church is at the time of David's Tabernacle (Review: Phase 2) It should be no surprise that there is a counterfeit revelation of Worship.
7. Their own - In the first century false apostles were preaching "another Jesus." (2Cor.11:1-15) It sounded "like" they were preaching Jesus, but they were removed from the Gospel. (Gal.1:6-9 The Church in the wilderness had turned the Brazen serpent (which foreshadowed Christ atoning for our sin Num.21:9-11, John.3:14-16, 2Cor.5:21) and made it into an idol (2Kings.18:4) which was against God's law. (Exod.20:3) False prophets and teachers in the Church were now "deny the Lord that bought them." (2Peter.2:1) Certain men had "crept in unawares...turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness" (Jude.1:1-4) i.e. getting burning coals from "another" Altar. The antichrist / man of sin has to counterfeit the real because he would not appear to be legitimate. (genuine, valid) There are no $15 bills being counterfeited because everyone knows that there is no real / legitimate $15 bills. The man of sin is the antichrist because there is a real genuine Christ. 8. Jesus is the only High Priest - We have called to be like Him. (Rom.8:28-29, Eph.4:11-6) but not to replace Him or usurp ourselves into His Office. 9. Tempered - Strong's Concordance / Hebrew.#4414 10. Smelled - Strong's Concordance / Hebrew #7306 11. An ingredient is a substance that forms part of a mixture (in a general sense). Wikipedia 12. Sober - Strong's NT #3525 to abstain from wine (keep sober), i.e. (figuratively) be discreet:. KJV - be sober, watch. 13. To profane - Strong's NT Greek #953 to desecrate
14. Fear - Strong's OT #3374 15. Lifted up - Strong's OT #1361 This has been translated into the KJV as exalt, be haughty, be (make) high (-er), lift up, mount up, be proud, raise up great height, upward.
16. Friendship - fondness Strong's NT.#5373 17. Put her away - Divorce Strong's NT #630
18. Enmity - Hostile Strong's NT #2189 Translated into the KJV also as "hatred" 19 . Half an hour = 20 years??? If 1000 years = One 24 hr day with the Lord, then 500 years would be like 12 hours, 250 years would be 6 hours, 125 would be 3 hours, 62+ years would be 1.5 hours a 31 years to be .75 hours, and 15+ years would be "about the space of half an hour." (Rev.8:1) The purpose for presenting this thought is to give an answer for why God's Redemptive Plan is taking so long to develop. No you can see why our flesh is as "the flower of grass...withereth." (1Peter.1:24) 70 years./ approx.1.5 Hours with the Lord. 20. Chant - Strong's OT #6527 21. Odours - Incense Strong's NT #2368. Translated in the KJV as odours, incense. 22. Jesus is the ONLY High Priest - We are to come "unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:"(Eph 4:13) but we will never become High Priest. Watch and pray in these last days for a perversion of this truth. The spirit of antichrist is going to corrupt this truth by saying that we can replace Jesus as High Priest. (2Tim.3:5, 2Thes.2:4, Matt.24:5, 23) 23 The 5 Offerings - There will be a full study coming soon. 24. Slack - Strong's NT #1019 / 1021
25. Repliest - Strong's NT #470 26. Times - Also translated "seasons" Strong's NT #5550 27. Idle - Lazy, useless. Strong's NT #692 It has been translated into the KJV as Barren, idle slow
28. Willingly - 2 Peter 3:5 "willfully ignorant" (Douay-Rheims) 29. Patience - Strong's # NT:4741 To set fast, i.e. (literally) to turn resolutely in a certain direction, or (figuratively) to confirm. It has been translated into the KJV - fix, (e-) stablish, stedfastly set, strengthen. 30. Presumed - intransitive verb to behave so inconsiderately, disrespectfully, or over confidently as to do something without being entitled or qualified to do it 31. Works - Strong's NT:2041 / toil (as an effort or occupation); by implication, an act:. KJV - deed, doing, labour, work. 32. Execute - Strong's NT:2407 perform his functions: It has been translated into the KJV - execute the priest's office.
33. I am ready to be offered - Strong's NT #4689 34. Note: Rev.8:1-3 - What The High Priest foreshadowed on the day of Atonement in the Feast of Tabernacles interprets what the angel did at the opening of the 7th. Seal. (Compare Lev.16:10-12 and Rev.8:1-4 / Col.2:16-17 / 1Cor.10:11) More details found in Phase 11 35. Brazen Altar - Review: Phase 4, Page 3 36. Unseemly - Strong's Con. NT #NT:807 / from NT:809; to be (i.e. act) unbecoming: KJV - behaveself uncomely (unseemly). Unbecoming - (improper, inappropriate, incorrect, not fitting, indecent) 37. Animal sacrifices ceased - Review: Phase 5/ Page 4 and 5 38. Drink Offering - Review: Phase v4 / Other related subjects / Five Offerings 39. Hymns - Strong's Concordance NT # 5215 / ὕμνος hýmnos, hoom'-nos; apparently from a simpler (obsolete)...(to celebrate; probably akin to G103; compare H5667); a "hymn" or religious ode (one of the Psalms):—hymn. 40. Prayers - Strong's Con. NT # 4335 / prayer (worship); by implication, an oratory (chapel):—X pray earnestly, prayer. 41. Prove - Strong's Con. NT # 1381 from G1384; to test (literally or figuratively); by implication, to approve: —allow, discern, examine, × like, (ap-)prove, try.
42. The Thesalonian Church - They were shaken in mind, and troubled, by spirit, by word, and by letter as from us, (the apostles Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy 2Thes.2:1) as that the day of Christ is at hand. (2Thes.2:1-2) a. Shaken in mind - (Rom.12:1-2, 2Cor.10:4-5) b. Troubled, by spirit - (1John.4:1-4, 2Cor.11:7) c. Troubled by word - (Col.2:8) d. Troubled by letter (epistles) as from us - (2Cor.2:17) Supposedly lost books (epistles) of the Bible or new Greek texts that are supposedly more accurate)
43. Noble - Strong's Con. NT # 2104 from G2095 and G1096; well born, i.e. (literally) high in rank, or (figuratively) generous:—more noble, nobleman.
44. Counterfeit - English Dict. / made in exact imitation of something valuable or important with the intention to deceive or defraud...sham: a counterfeit image of reality.
45. Feel - Strong's Con. NT # 5584 ψηλαφάω psēlapháō, psay-laf-ah'-o; from the base of G5567 (compare G5586); to manipulate, i.e. verify by contact; figuratively, to search for:—feel after, handle, touch.
46. Haply - Vine's Expo. Dict. / Haply (If, Lest):denotes "if in consequence," e.g., Act 17:27, "if haply" they might feel after God, in consequence of seeking Him. 47. Dim - Strong's Con. OT # 3543 / to be weak, i.e. (figuratively) to despond (causatively, rebuke), or (of light, the eye) to grow dull:—darken, be dim, fail, faint, restrain, × utterly.
48. Priesthood responsibility - We (the Church) are a "royal priesthood" (1Peter.2:5-9, Rev.1:6; 5:10) The reality foreshadowed by the Levitical Priesthood that were responsible for the teaching and overseeing of God's Word. (Duet.17:8; 24:8; 31:9-1, 2 Chron.15:3; 34:15, New.7:63-65; 8:2, Mal.2:7)
50. Labour (Labor) - Strong's Con. NT #2872 / to feel fatigue; by implication, to work hard:—(bestow) labour, toil, be wearied. Note: We (leadership and congregation) are laborers together (yoked together Matt.11:28- 29). Meaning we will go the same places, doing the same things as Jesus does. (Heb.13:7 "conversation"- lifestyle) Note: Psa.127:1
51. Oxen - The apostle (taught by Jesus directly / Gal.1:11-12), inspired by the inspiration of God / 2Tim.3:16- 17) compares the Ox to ministries plowed the field and plants the seed. (1Cor.9:9-11, Note: 1Cor.3:1-6) The seed is the Word of God. (Matt.13:1-23)
52. Wait at the Altar - (The Brazen Altar) This is Bible Language from the Levitical Priesthood. Strong's Con. # 4332 - to sit near, i.e. attend as a servant:—wait at. (Num.1:47-54; 3:38-39) It was the Priesthoods responsibility to offer the offerings on the Brazen Altar. (Lev.1:1-5, 15; 2:2, 3:1-17; 4:1-35; 5:1-7) Note: There was no animal sacrifices on the Altar of Incense, only on the Brazen Altar. (Exod.30:9)
53. Minister about holy things...of the temple - (Num.1:47-54; 3:38-39) The holy things of the Temple were all the functions ofthe Brazen Altar, Laver, Candlestick stick (stand), Table of Shewbread, Gold Altar of Incense, Vail (Veil) and the Ark of the Covenant.
54. Readiness of mind - not to receive the mega trends, fad's in the worship
55. Jot and Tittle - A "Jot" -Strong's NT:2503 of Hebrew origin [the tenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet]; "iota", the name of the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet, put (figuratively) for a very small part of anything: KJV - jot. A "tittle" - Strong's NT:2762 something horn-like, i.e. (specially) the apex of a Hebrew letter (figuratively, the least particle): KJV - tittle.
56. Authority - Strong's Con. NT #1849 exousía...from G1832 (in the sense of ability); privilege, i.e. (subjectively) force, capacity, competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely, magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of control), delegated influence:—authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength. When Jesus breathed on the disciples received the Holy Ghost (John.20:22) after His resurrection, they were born of the Spirit. (John.
57. Power - Strong's Con. NT #1411 dýnamis...from G1410; force (literally or figuratively); specially, miraculous power (usually by implication, a miracle itself):—ability, abundance, meaning, might(-ily, -y, -y deed), (worker of) miracle(-s), power, strength, violence, mighty (wonderful) work.
58. Seduce - Strong's NT 34105 59. Jezebel - She is a type of the Harlot Church seated on the antichrist (Rev.17:1-18) because a woman always typifies a church, true or false. (2Cor.11:3, Eph.5:21-31) Christ is the bridegroom, (man) we (the Church) are the Bride. (Woman) The antichrist will shew himself that he is God / false bridegroom, (2Thes.2:1-4) and his bride will be the Harlot Woman, (Rev.17) because he said, "I will be like. (Isa.14:11-14)
63. Things to come - This is the New Testament / Covenant. (John.16:13-15, Acts.1:1-3 / Luke.24:1-45 Note:v.44-45 are the "things", 1Cor.2:1-17 "deep things", Col.2:17 Feasts - "things to come", Heb.10:1 The Law a shadow of "things to come".
64. Laver - a. Strong's Con. #OT. 3595 Something round (as excavated or bored), i.e. a chafing-dish for coals or a caldron for cooking; hence (from similarity of form) a washbowl; also (for the same reason) a pulpit or platform:—hearth, laver, pan, scaffold. b. The washing of water by the Word (Eph.5:26) is Strong's Con.#NT.3067 / Washing:"a bath, a laver" is used metaphorically of the Word of God, as the instrument of spiritual cleansing, Eph 5:26; in Tts 3:5, of "the washing of regeneration" (see REGENERATION).
65. Jot - Strong's Con. #NT 2503 / of Hebrew origin (the tenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet); "iota", the name of the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet, put (figuratively) for a very small part of anything:—jot.
66. Tittle - Strong's Con. #NT 2762 / feminine of a presumed derivative of the base of G2768; something horn- like, i.e. (specially) the apex of a Hebrew letter (figuratively, the least particle):—tittle
67. Born of the Spirit - After Jesus resurrected He appearing to the disciples / apostles and "breathed on them, and saith (said) Receive ye (you) the Holy Ghost" (Born of the Spirit - John.3:3-8) Then He (Jesus) "commanded them (the same apostles - John.20:21-23) that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, (the Baptism in the Holy Ghost Acts.1:1-26; 2:1-4) which, saith he, ye have heard of me." (John.14:16, 24; 16:11-15)
68. Water Baptism - The next step after being born again
69. Cannot change - (Mal.3:6 / John.1:1-14, Heb.13:8) Today many have redefined God as an "appeaser." He does not pacify or placate (to someone) by acceding to their demands. He does not change (Prov.30:5) and make amendments to His Word to appease us. He cannot "deny Himself" (2 Tim.2:13) His Word.
70. Seven - Complete / finished. (Gen.2:1-2) 7th day God rested / Completed work. (Exod.12:15) Complete absence of leaven in the houses. (Josh.6:4,15) Seven times around Jericho / walls completely flat. (2 Kings. 5:10-14) On the seventh time Naaman was completely healed of Leprosy (Rev.10.7; 11:15 / Acts.3:19-21) Jesus is returning at the seventh trump / Mystery of God is finished
71. Luke wrote the Book of Acts - because of these verses Luke.1:1-4, and Acts.1:1-2
72. Anoint as their father - The Sons of Aaron (Priesthood Exod.28:1-) were anointed the same as Aaron their Father (The high priest) A Law / shadow is being a schoolmaster to brings to Christ (Gal.3:24, Heb.10:1) Jesus is "our High Priest" (Heb.3:1) anointed of the Holy Ghost. (Acts.10:38) and we are the "priesthood" (1Peter.2:5) with the same anointing. (1 John.2:27)
73. Pricked - Strong's NT# 2660 from G2596 and G3572; to pierce thoroughly, i.e. (figuratively) to agitate violently ("sting to the quick"):—prick.
74. Gift of the Holy Ghost - Gift (Act.2:1-38) Power (Acts.1:8) anointing () baptism () baptize filled () "anoin
75. Saved - Strong's NT# 4982 - to save, i.e. deliver or protect (literally or figuratively):—heal, preserve, save (self), do well, be (make) whole. The jailor said to Paul and Silas, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved? (Strong's NT# 4982) And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." (Acts.16:30, Rom.10:9
76. Church age - The words "church age" is not found anywhere in the KJV. However the word "Ages" is used meaning a generation; by implication, an age (the period or the persons):—age, generation, nation, time. (Eph.3:5) Strong's NT#1047
77. Reformation - WATCH OUT (Jude.1:1-10) in these modern times for the ecumenical movement lead by the Catholic Church tobring the protestant Churches back after their separation started by Luther in 1517 AD. (REVIEW: PHASE 2, Page 4 and Page 5)We need to "content for the faith" (i.e. the truths of Justification through faith in Christ's redeeming blood) Why single out the Catholic Church? This denomination was formed as the Church backslid down to the Dark Ages (Middle Ages) and was the only Church until God revealed to Luther, that just shall live by faith. They proclaimed Luther to be a Heretic (i.e. a person believing in or practicing religious heresy) and rejected the protestant movement. Why now are they tolerant of Luther's doctrine (Rom.1:17, Heb.6:1) that was God-inspired? (2 Tim.3:16-17) 78. Rejected - Meaning the Pope is the "mediator between God and men" which in violation God's Word. "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." (1Tim.2:5)
79. Things - "As it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God." (1Cor.2:9-11)
80. Architect - a person who designs buildings and in many cases also supervises their construction. (By reading the Blueprint) a person who is responsible for inventing or realizing a particular idea or project.
81. Communion - Strong's NT# 2842 from G2844; partnership, i.e. (literally) participation, or (social) intercourse, or (pecuniary) benefaction:—(to) communicate(-ation), communion, (contri-)distribution, fellowship. 82. Devil's table - Jezebel - Is prophetic of the Rev.17 Harlot Woman because (1) She is a woman. All women in the Bible either points to the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ or the church of the antichrist. Note: (2) Jesus acknowledged her as a threat and was to be to be removed from the Church. (Rev.2:18-29) Communion has been corrupted by the philosophies of men
Note: During this past (100+ yrs?) the Church has allowed itself "to be spoiled by the philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." (Col 2:8-9) In many churches it is a "form of Godliness" (2Tim.3:5) Many today are sitting at "Jezebel's table" (Review: This page. VIII. A. 2) Jezebel (i.e. the spirit of antichrist) is still a threat in the New Testament Church. (1Kings.18:19, Rev.1:10; 2:18-20) Their spiritual life / sustenance. It is the counterfeit of "the bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? (1Cor.10:16-18) You cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils" (1Cor.10:21-22, 2Cor.6:14) / Jezebels table (1Kings.16:28-33; 17:1-24; 18:1-46; 19:1-3, 2Kings.9:1-37) Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?
83. Memorial - Strong's OT# 234 / a reminder; specifically remembrance-offering:—memorial. Memorial- offering, the portion of the meal (food) offering which is burned
84. Everlasting Covenant - The only way this can be "everlasting" is to be in Christ, who continueth ever. (Heb.7:1-28) The Levitical Priesthood only lasted until the Cross, (Gal.3:24, Heb.9:1-10) then it was continued ever in Christ who fulfilled the Law. He did not destroy it. (Matt.5:17-19, Rom.3:21-31)
85. Deep things - things hidden and above man's scrutiny, especially the divine counsels, 1 Cor.2:10 Strong's / Thayers Greek Lexicon NT# 899 / from the same as G901; profundity, i.e. (by implication) extent; (figuratively) mystery:—deep(-ness, things), depth. (Prov.25:1-2 / 1Pet.2:5-9, Deut.17:18, Eph.3:17-21)
86. Strange - Strong's OT# 2114 / to turn aside (especially for lodging); hence to be a foreigner, strange, profane; specifically (active participle) to commit adultery:—(come from) another (man, place), fanner, go away, (e-) strange(-r, thing, woman). 87. Strange Land -The context is the Babylonian captivity (Psa.137:1-4 ) We have to live in this world, but not of this world. (John.17:15, 1Cor.5:10, Eph.5:11, 1John.2:16)Don't be like Lot (2Peter.2:8, Luke.14:26-27) Be like Noah. He was a "preacher of righteousness" (2Peter.2:5) and a builder of the Ark (Her.11:7, Luke.14:26- 27) 88. Bloodless sacrifice - Strong's OT#4503 from an unused root meaning to apportion, i.e. bestow; a donation; euphemistically, tribute; specifically a sacrificial offering (usually bloodless and voluntary):—gift, oblation, (meat) offering, present, sacrifice.
89. Cunning - Strong's OT#2803 / a primitive root; properly, to plait or interpenetrate, i.e. (literally) to weave or (generally) to fabricate; figuratively, to plot or contrive (usually in a malicious sense); hence (from the mental effort) to think, regard, value, compute:—(make) account (of), conceive, consider, count, cunning (man, work, workman), devise, esteem, find out, forecast, hold, imagine, impute, invent, be like, mean, purpose, reckon(-ing be made), regard, think. 90. Blueprint - The KJV uses type / shadow / figure. Strong's NT#5179 / from G5180; a die (as struck), i.e. (by implication) a stamp or scar; by analogy, a shape, i.e. a statue, (figuratively) style or resemblance; specially, a sampler ("type"), i.e. a model (for imitation) or instance (for warning):—en-(ex- )ample, fashion, figure, form, manner, pattern, print.
91. Sketch - Col.2:16 / Strong's NT# 4639 / "shade" or a shadow (literally or figuratively (darkness of error or an adumbration)):—shadow. / A shade caused by the interception of light an image cast by an object and representing the form of that object a sketch, outline, adumbration. Blue Letter Bible 92. Figure - Strong's NT# 3850 from G3846; a similitude ("parable"), i.e. (symbolic) fictitious narrative (of common life conveying a moral), apothegm or adage:—comparison, figure, parable, proverb.
93. The Wisdom of God - Note: 1Cor.2:1-14 Key words (1 Cor 2:6-7) "Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory" This includes the Book of Hebrews and the Tabernacle of Moses
98. Melchizedek - See Phase 4 / Other related subjects
99. Fig leaves - It is interesting that they were using creation as their Sin doctrine. Note: " Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever." Amen. (Rom 1:21-25)
100. Beguiled - Strong's NT#1818 from G1537 and G538; to seduce wholly:—beguile, deceive. 101. Simplicity - Strong's #NT:572 from NT:573; singleness, i.e. (subjectively) sincerity (without dissimulation or self-seeking), or (objectively) generosity (copious bestowal): This has been translated into the KJV as bountifulness, liberal (-ity), simplicity, singleness. 102. New - It is New Covenant because Jesus fulfilled "the law and the prophets" (Matt.5:17-19) This had never been done before. It is not a new set of rules, or starting over. The New Covenant does not negate (invalidate, nullify, neutralize, cancel; undo, reverse, annul, void, revoke, rescind, repeal, retract) the Old Covenant. It Validates, confirms it (Note: Matt.5:17-17, Rom.3:21-31) in the reality of all truths truths foreshadowed. (1Cor.10:1-11, Rom.15:4) 103. Fulfil - Strong's NT# 4137 / to make replete, i.e. (literally) to cram (a net), level up (a hollow), or (figuratively) to furnish (or imbue, diffuse influence), satisfy, execute (an office), finish (a period or task), verify. (Note: BLUE LETTER BIBLE To make full, to fill up, i.e. to fill to the full / to render full, i.e. to complete / to carry into effect, bring to realisation, realize
104. Church History - Look up the origin of all the denominations, in any encyclopedia and they will confirm this. REVIEW: PHASE 2 Pages 6-7
105. Present truth - Strong's NT# 3918 / from G3844 and G1510 (including its various forms); to be near, i.e. at hand; neuter present participle (singular) time being, or (plural) property:—come, × have, be here, + lack, (be here) present.
106. Choked - Strong's NT# 4846 / to strangle completely, i.e. (literally) to drown, or (figuratively) to crowd:— choke, throng.
107. Oracle - Strong's NT#3051 / an utterance (of God):—oracle. "All scripture is given by inspiration (Oracle) of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works." (2Tim,3:16-17)
108. Baptism - The same Word used for Water Baptism where we are buried with Christ, fully immersed. Note the Strong's NT #907 109. 100+ years - This is not so long when a day with the Lord is a 1000 years. It is approximately between 2 - 3 Hours God's Time. (REVIEW: PHASE 3)
110. Made - Strong's Con. OT #1129 to build (literally and figuratively):—(begin to) build(-er), obtain children, make, repair, set (up), × surely. 111. Not as seen yet - These are "things" that already recorded in scripture. This is NOT NEW SCRIPTURE. "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1Cor.2:9-14) Jesus told the disciples that the Holy Spirit would them into more truth. (John.16:12-12) Paul told the Hebrews there was more. (Heb.5:11-14; 6:1-3) 112. Three Set Feasts - (Some divide them up to seven Feasts) "Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the Lord thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the Lord empty: Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord thy God which he hath given thee.Passover. Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, Pentecost, Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles / Booths. Passover, Unleavened Bread and Firstfruits was in the 1st Month of their year. Pentecost was in the 3rd. month, and Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles in the 7th month. (Lev.23:1-44) 113. The Church today - The leading edge of the Church. Those that are pressing towards (looking Eph.1:18 Matt.13:15, Luke.24:16; 25-31, Eph.4:18, 2Cor.3:13-16, 2Peter.1:9) forward to "the day" (Heb.10:25) the fulfillment of the day of atonement - the context if Hebrews) the mark of the prize of the High Calling. The Bride. (There is nothing higher / greater)
114. Attained - They were given many warnings not the fail.
115. Feast of Tabernacles fulfilled - As foreshadowed (Col.2:16-17) in the Law of Moses, not "the Jew's feast of Tabernacles" (John.7:2) with all their oral commentary and traditions and sophistry (Col.2:8) which chokes out God's Word. (Matt.13:22) 116. The Vail in the Future - Some may say "doesn't the Bible say that we have boldness to access through the Vail today?" Yes it does. (Review: Page 9, 9a) However when applying the floor plan of the Tabernacle of the Church until our day (Pages 99a - 9b, - 9c) it clearly shows that there are "truths" contained in the Vail that foreshadow what's ahead of the Church. Also everyone who teaches the Feast of Tabernacles, (that includes the day of atonement Lev.1:1-34; 23:23-44) is yet to be fulfilled in future. Plus, there is NO place in the New Testament that says, "when the Feast of Tabernacles had fully come." Passover has been fulfilled (Luke.22:1, John.19:14, 1Cor.5:7-8), Pentecost has been fulfilled (Acts.2:1) 117. Pattern / Blueprint - Review: Description of 12 PhasesNoah was given the "breadth, and length, and depth, and height;" (Eph.3:18) of the Ark 118. Nothing to our imagination - Our mind (Rom.8:5-9) is presently being renewed as we offer our lives as a living sacrifice. (The Burnt Offering - Rom.12:1-2) According to the pattern the high priest entered through the Vail ALONE. (Lev.16:17, Heb.9:7) Today under the New Testament (Covenant) Jesus has, and will fulfill (complete Matt.5:17-19) the pattern of the "High Priest" (Heb.3:1) As the Church enters into the truths contained in the Vail, there will be NOTHING of ourselves (Col.2:7-8, Rom.8:6-7) allowed to enter through the Vail. This will cause a division. 119. Look for this day (Heb.10:25) - This is because "the day approaching" is the day of atonement, (The Feast of Tabernacles Lev.23:23-44, Col.2:16-17) the context of the verse, the chapter and the Book of Hebrews. Note: "Holy days" - (Festival, Feast days / Strong's Con. NT # 1859)
120. Mystery of God finished - Rom.16:25-26 - The Apostle Paul when writing to the Romans (Rom.1:1-6, Gal.1:11-12) said "the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began (Eph.3:1-12) is now "made manifest...and by the scriptures of the prophets..." (Rom.16:25-26) Jesus opened the apostles understanding to "the Prophets" (Luke.24:44-45) because they pertain the the Kingdom of God / Mystery of God. (Acts.1:4 / Luke.24:1-45) This includes the Prophet Zechariah.14:16-19. Isaiah prophesied that "it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (context: Solomon's Temple) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. (Isa.2:1-2) Note: Solomon's Temple foreshadows the glorious Church (Acts.7:47, Eph.2:20-22, 1Peter.2:5, 1Cor.6:19, 1Tim.3:15) was dedicated in the Feast of Tabernacles. 121. Receive - Retain / hold / keep. The context in the verse is that Jesus not coming back until all things that the prophets said would be restored. (Note: Blue Letter Bible)
122. Restitution - Strong's Con. NT #605 / from G600; reconstitution:—restitution. Thayer's Greek Lexion.- Restoration.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ All Hebrew and Greek definitions are from theBlue Letter Bible