FOOTNOTES - PHASE 10 Eschatology One ____________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Old Testaments saints - " Wherefore he saith, When he (Jesus) ascended up on high, he (Jesus) led captivity captive, (the Old Testament / Covenant people) and gave gifts unto men.(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He (Jesus) that descended is the same (Jesus) also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
What about Dan.12:1-3 - Some think this is another resurrection for the Old Testament saints that is separate from the New Testament saints. This is incorrect and here is why. Daniel was told (a) "At that time" (the time of the end v.4 / The New Covenant) shall Michael (the archangel 1Thes.4:13) stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy (Daniel's) people: (which are the Jews / the House of Judah (Dan.1:6) "And many of them (Daniel's people) that sleep in the dust of the earth (i.e. dead) shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. (Dan.12:1-2, Note: John.5:29, Acts.24:14) Then Daniel was told to shut up the book until the time of the end. (Dan.12:1-4)
The only way "Daniel's people" (The House of Judah / Jews) can be made "just" is through the blood of Jesus. (Eph.2:11-19, Gal.3:29) The Law could never take away sin. Heb.10:4, There is no other sacrifice for sin. (Heb.10:26-29) This is the only way some will rise to "everlasting life"
2. Preserved - This Woman of Rev.12 is the only event that is protected / preserved from the Beast / antichrist. (This is concluded by simply reading the Book of Revelation) The key to understanding Her "time-frame" is Rev.4:1 and Rev.12:6,14. Time, times and half a time / 1260 days / 3 1/2 years. This is the same period of time the the beast / antichrist has power to continue. (Rev.13:5) a. Therefore her being taken out is before the the revealing of the man of sin. b. Therefore she will be present when the 7 seals. () and the first 4 trumpets () c. She will be preserved as just the Children of Israel were while the plaques that were upon Egypt. ()
3. Until he that now letteth - This is the restraining hand the of Spirit of God until their wickedness has come to the full. Strong's Con. NT#2722 / to hold down (fast), in various applications (literally or figuratively): —have, hold (fast), keep (in memory), let, × make toward, possess, retain, seize on, stay, take, withhold.
Some examples: a. There is a timer the man of sin. Until that time God is retaining him, holding him fast (1) God gave man 120 years then destruction. Gen.6 Peter spoke of the long-suffering of God. 2Peter.3:9- (Note: The Redemptive Week / patience / longsuffering (2) Sodom and Gomerah (3) Jude: Afterwards destroyed those certain men, Jude 1 (4) Let the wheat and the tares grow together, then take out the tares, Matt.13 (5) God has kept this world in store for fire and brimstone 2Peter.3 (6) Harlot woman / when cup had come to the fill. Rev.15:1 (7) Jezebel space to repent. Rev.2
b. Now "letteth"- This is the sovereign / providential retaining hand of God. According to His plan 4. Revealed - John writes "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now (from the1st Cent. AD to our present 21 Cent.) are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time...(Note: Many have tried to identify the antichrist and have been proven wrong. They probably were "an" antichrist, but they were "not the" antichrist. (Note: 1John.4:1-4) They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." (1John.2:18-19)
5. Thief in the night - "But ye, brethren, (Church) are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us (that are children of light, that are awake, that are watching, sober) to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ" (1Thes.5:4-9) Note: The example of Noah. (Matt.24:36-37, Heb.11:7) The flood did not come as a thief to Noah because he was already safe in the Ark. He was preserved because he built according to the pattern of God's Word.
6. 10000 years - It is no coincidence that the 10000 year rest paralell's the Most Holy Place where the very presence of God resided. (Review: PHASE 3 / Building Code 7. Unjust - Not justified in Christ's blood (Acts.24:15, 1Cor.6:1, 1Peter.3:18 / Rom.1:17, 2Peter.2:9, Rev.22:11) 8. The whole world - Because the antichrist given power over all nations, kindreds, and tongues (Rev.13:7) A rising again of "Babel" (Gen.11:1-8) a. The whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. (Gen.11:11) (1) This is a reviving of Babylon with one vision, one purpose under one man, Nimrod (Gen.11:1-8, Rev.17-18)
(2) Daniel's Visions comes down to one Government / 10 last day kingdoms down to one (little Horn one man / beast / antichrist / with the apostate Church / counterfeit Bride, sitting on his (the antichrist's back. (Rev.17) NOTE: It was the "by the means of those miracles" (Rev.13:14) brought the whole world (i.e. all nations, kindreds, and tongues Rev.13:7) together. (Dan.7:25) b. It came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. (NOTE: They (the whole world) journeyed "from" where God "put the man in the "garden eastward in Eden" was before the flood. (Gen.2:7-8) c. They said one to another while they "dwelt" (placed themselves) in the land of Shinar (a plain in Babylonia) (1) Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. (2) Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven (a) City (b) Tower (c) Whose top may reach unto heaven in case of another flood. They failed to trust in God's Word (i.e. The sign of the rainbow) (3) Let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. (a) Babylon requires a name (b) . d. And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. e. And the Lord said... (1) Behold, the people is one, and (2) They have all one language; and (3) This they begin to do: and (4) Now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. (5) Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. f. So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
9. Fight - NOTE: Rev.13:5 "And they (i.e. The whole world which has taken his "mark"v.16-18) worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: (antichrist /son of perdition / man of sin) and they (the whole world (which has taken his "mark"v.16-18) Rev.13:7) worshiped the beast, saying.. a. Who is like unto the beast? (Rev.13:7) (1) Lucifer (the dragon / Devil / Old serpent / Satan Isa.14:1-14, Rev.12:9) says he would be "like" the most High. (2) Then he will declare himself to be God and preach there is no one else b. Who is able to make war with him? 10. Are they the same God and Magog in the Book of Ezekiel? a. Gog and Magog (Eze.38:2-3, 14-18; 39:1, 11) b. Gog and Magog (Rev.20:8) (1) They are future to us (Rev.4:1-2) (2) They are the nations in the four quarters of the world (Rev.20:8) (3) The in the nations in the four quarters of the world are ALL the unjust since the sin entered the world (Rev.20:8) (4) They will be deceived AGAIN by Satan (Rev.20:8-9) (5) They will be gathered together to battle: (by Satan) and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: (The Bride The Lamb's Wife Rev.21:9-27) and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. (Rev.20:9) (6) "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the l Lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Rev.10-15) 00. 00. Lucifer - Strong's OTNT#1966 / from H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:—lucifer. Isa.14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!