All things restored?
But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he
hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things which God hath spoken by the mouth of...
I. Isaiah (Isa.2:1-4)? Review: PHASE 6 / Pattern for interpreting the Prophets
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall come to pass in the
last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be
exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let
us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and
we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
XI. Joel (Note: James 5:7-8)? "Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman
waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the
early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord
a. James is referring the Feasts of Israel (PHASE 8)
(1) There were three set times in Israel's yearly calendar (Lev.23:1-44)
(2) The apostle Paul says these Feasts (Feastival days, Holy days) are "shadows" (Col.2:16)
have spoken have been fulfilled
To say JESUS could come back at ant minute, is saying that all things that the prophet
(c) Look at the language the Prophets used to speak of the Mystery
* The Law of Moses (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
* The next Books (Joshua-2Chron) are how the Church in the wilderness lived in the
Land according to the Law of Moses.
* The Law and the Prophets was NOT destroy but fulfilled them (Matt.5:17-19)
* Therefore to interpret the Prophets correctly when coming through the Cross into
the New Covenant YOU MUST INTERPRET using the reality and not the natural.