FOOTNOTES for PHASE 4, Page 9c
1. The Vail in the Future - Some may say "doesn't the Bible say that we have boldness to access
through the Vail today?" Yes it does. (Review: Page 9, 9a) However when applying the floor plan of the
Tabernacle of the Church until our day (Pages 9 9a - 9b, - 9c) it clearly shows that there are "truths"
contained in the Vail that foreshadow what's ahead of the Church. Also everyone who teaches the Feast
of Tabernacles, (that includes the day of atonement Lev.1:1-34; 23:23-44) is yet to be fulfilled in future.
Plus, there is NO place in the New Testament that says, "when the Feast of Tabernacles had fully come."
Passover has been fulfilled (Luke.22:1, John.19:14, 1Cor.5:7-8). Pentecost has been fulfilled (Acts.2:1).
2. Pattern / Blueprint - Review: Description of 12 Phases. Noah was given the "breadth, and length, and
depth, and height" (Eph.3:18) of the Ark.
3. Nothing to our imagination - Our mind (Rom.8:5-9) is presently being renewed as we offer our
lives as a living sacrifice. (The Burnt Offering - Rom.12:1-2) According to the pattern the high priest
entered through the Vail ALONE (Lev.16:17, Heb.9:7). Today under the New Testament (Covenant) Jesus
has, and will fulfill / complete (Matt.5:17-19) the pattern of the "High Priest" (Heb.3:1). As the Church enters
into the truths contained in the Vail, there will be NOTHING of ourselves (Col.2:7-8, Rom.8:6-7) allowed to
enter through the Vail. This will cause a division.
4. Look for this day (Heb.10:25) - This is because "the day approaching" is the day of atonement (The
Feast of Tabernacles Lev.23:23-44, Col.2:16-17). This is the context of the verse, the chapter and the Book of
Hebrews. Note: "Holy days" - (Festival, Feast days / Strong's Con. NT # 1859)
5. Mystery of God finished - Rom.16:25-26 - The Apostle Paul, when writing to the Romans (Rom.1:1-6,
Gal.1:11-12) said "the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began (Eph.3:1-12)
is now "made manifest...and by the scriptures of the prophets..." (Rom.16:25-26). Jesus opened the
apostles understanding to "the Prophets" (Luke 24:44-45) because they pertain the the Kingdom
of God / Mystery of God (Acts.1:4 / Luke.24:1-45). This includes the Prophet Zechariah in 14:16-19. Isaiah
prophesied that "it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (context:
Solomon's Temple) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills;
and all nations shall flow unto it (Isa.2:1-2). Note: Solomon's Temple foreshadows the glorious Church
(Acts.7:47, Eph.2:20-22, 1Peter.2:5, 1Cor.6:19, 1Tim.3:15) which was dedicated in the Feast of Tabernacles.
6. Receive - Retain / hold / keep. The context in the verse is that Jesus is not coming back until all things that
the prophets said would be restored. (Note: Blue Letter Bible )
7. Restitution - Strong's Con. NT #605 / from G600; reconstitution:—restitution. Thayer's Greek Lexion.-
8. Tribulation - (See PHASE 10 for full explanation)
9. The day - (See PHASE 11 "The Day of Atonement")
10. Violation - In the last of the last days the man of sin will counterfeit this pattern (of the High Priest entering
within the Vail on the day of atonement into the Most Holy) and will oppose "and exalteth himself above all
that is called God, or that is worshipped. This will result in the consuming "fire" of God (His inspired Word)
bring judgment to the House (Tabernacle / Temple / Sanctuary).
Consider these thoughts. The man of sin (antichrist) is counterfeiting because he wants to be just "like" the
reality that is happening in the Church (Review: PHASE 11 and 12).
11. Permit - Strong's NT#2010 from G1909 and the base of G5157; to turn over (transfer), i.e. allow:—give leave
(liberty, license), let, permit, suffer. Blue Letter Bible - to turn to, transfer, commit, intrust to permit, allow,
give leave. Note: We cannot understand the things of the Spirit o God without God allowing. It is not by our
own understand (1Cor.2:1-14, John.16:10-15, Luke.24:44-45).
12. The day of atonement - This was a "day" that happened once a year during the Feast of Tabernacles. This
was a day of unity (Ezra.3:1, Neh.8:1, 2Chron.5:13 / in the 7th. month / Feast of Tabernacles). Jesus prayed
that we would all be one. (John.17:22-23) He taught the apostle Paul (Gal.1:11-12) and Paul wrote that are
coming to the unity of the faith.
13. Consistent - opinion-poll evidence: constant, regular, uniform, steady, stable, even, unchanging,
undeviating, unfluctuating; dependable, reliable, predictable. ANTONYMS irregular. (English Dict.)
14. Heb.10:25 - Look for this day because "the day approaching" is the day of atonement.
a. This is because of the context of the Book of Hebrews. It is the High Priest entering within the Vail, which
only happens on "the day" of atonement (Heb.2:17-18; 3:1; 4:14-16; 5:1-8; 6:19-20; 7:1-28; 8:1-5; 9:1-26;
b. This is because the day of atonement cannot be separated from the Feast of Tabernacles (Lev.23:23-44)
which has NOT been fulfilled / completed yet. It is still in our future.
(1) There is NO place in the New Covenant that says, "Now when the day of atonement had fully come"
(2) The Book of Hebrews says to look for it. (Heb.10:25)
(3) It shows up under the 3rd Seal (Rev.6:6), "hurt not the oil (olives) and the wine"(grapes). This is the
language of the Harvest during the Feast of Taberncles (Deut.11:14 / Lev.26:5). James 5:7-8 says that
God is still waiting for this Harvest. This is because the "rain" produces the Harvest.
(4) Also in the 7th Seal (Rev.8:1-4, Lev.16:1-34), Note: Lev.16:10-12 and compare with Rev.8:3. This angel is
functioning in the office of the High Priest (on the day of atonement) in the true Tabernacle which the
Lord pitched and not man (Heb.8:1-5), "heaven itself" (Heb.9:1-28, Note.v.24). This 7th Seal is future to
us because John was told this (Rev.4:1-2).
15. Adults / young men / little children - (1John.2:12-14) Three stages of our Christian growth.
a. Little children - (1John.2:12-14, 1Cor.1:10-12; 3:1-8, 1Peter.2:1-2, Heb.5:11-14 )
b. Young men - (1John.2:12-14, 1Timothy 5:1 young men / brethren - because you are strong )
c. Fathers - (1John.2:12-14, Adult / mature / Timothy a son in the faith to Paul / Father)
16. Savour (Savor) - This made the offering acceptable unto the Lord
a. Old Testament - Strong's Con. OT#7381/ from H7306; odor (as if blown):—savour, scent, smell. (Gen.8:21,
Exod.29:18,25, Lev.1:9, 13, 17; 2:2, 9) Note: Amos.5:21 God refused to smell their counterfeit Offerings (I.e.
another Jesus (2Cor.11:1-7).
b. New Testament -Strong's Con. NT#2175 / from a compound of G2095 and a derivative of G3605; good-
scentedness, i.e. fragrance:—sweet savour (smell, -smelling). 2Cor.2:15, Eph.5:1-2, Phil.4:18. Christ is that
sweet smelling savor.
17. Perfect - Strong's Con. NT#5048 from G5046; to complete, i.e. (literally) accomplish, or (figuratively)
consummate (in character):—consecrate, finish, fulfil, make) perfect.
18. Perfect - Strong's Con. NT#5046 from G5056; complete (in various applications of labor, growth, mental and
moral character, etc.); neuter (as noun, with G3588) completeness:—of full age, man, perfect. Consummate
Note: THAYER’S GREEK LEXICON, Electronic Database Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2006, 2011 by Biblesoft, Inc. All rights reserved. Used by
19. To enter - Question: How can we have boldness to enter into the Most Holy in Christ, yet we are still
coming to the Vail / Veil and yet to enter? It is because the Church has not yet experienced the reality /
fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles.
20. We the Church - It may seem odd that I am saying the Church should be in Christ. Unfortunately there are
Churches that reject Christ's Deity and His virgin birth. The apostle Paul told the Corinthian Church that there
were false apostles preaching another Jesus and another Gospel and another Spirit (2Cor.11:1-7). The
Galatian Churches were being removed to another Gospel (Gal.1:6-12).
21. Figures - Strong's Con. NT#499 / corresponding ("antitype"), i.e. a representative, counterpart:—(like) figure
22. Holy Ghost - The Holy Ghost / Spirit is part of the "Godhead" (which we called the trinity) Jesus said, "I have
yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come,
he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he
speak: and he will shew you things to come" (John.16:12-13). If you are "led by the Spirit" then you will also
let the truths of the Vail signify to you and let it be a schoolmaster to bring you to Christ (Gal.3:24, Heb.10:1).
23. Signifying - Strong's Con. NT#1213: to make plain (by words):—declare, shew, signify. to make manifest
to make known by relating, to declare to give one to understand, to indicate, signify. (Blue Letter Bible)
24. Figure - Strong's Con. NT#3850 / from G3846; a similitude ("parable"), i.e. (symbolic) fictitious narrative (of
common life conveying a moral), apothegm or adage:—comparison, figure, parable, proverb.
25. Present - Strong's Con. NT#1764 from G1722 and G2476; to place on hand, i.e. (reflexively) impend,
(participle) be instant:—come, be at hand, present.
26. Jesus - "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily"(Col.2:9), who was in the beginning
(John.1:1-14), God with us (Matt.1:23), who received His doctrine from the Father and gave it to the Holy
Ghost / Spirit who inspired the writer of Hebrews to write that the High Priest and the Vail are relative to our
New Testament life in Christ.
27. Law - Remember it is the Church has divided the LAW into the 10 commandments, the civil law and the
ceremonial Law. However, the inspired Word of God say just Law. (Some of your Bible chapters has these
headings and in their margins, but these not part of the inspired Word of God, they are only study helps. Our
doctrine MUST be foundered on the text alone)
28. Includes - The Vail is a part of the day of atonement, which is part of the three Feasts, which is found in the
Old Testament Law (Leviticus). JESUS completed all the Law (Matt.5:17-19, Heb.10:1-4, Rom.3:21-33; 8:1-4).
29. Jot - A "Jot" -Strong's NT:2503 of Hebrew origin [the tenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet];
"iota", the name of the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet, put (figuratively) for a very small part of
anything: KJV - jot.
30. Tittle - A"Tittle" - Strong's NT:2762 something horn-like, i.e. (specially) the apex of a Hebrew
letter (figuratively, the least particle): KJV - tittle.
31. Unawares - Strong's NT#3921- from G3844 and a compound of G1519and G1416; to settle in
alongside, i.e. lodge stealthily:—creep in unawares. (Note: Steath - behaving, done, or made in a cautious
and surreptitious manner, so as not to be seen or heard: stealthy footsteps. (English dictionary)
32. Spots - Strong's NT#4694 - a ledge or reef of rock in the sea:—spot (by confusion with G4696).
33. Blemish - Strong's NT#299 - from G1 (as a negative particle) and G3470; unblemished (literally or
figuratively):—without blame (blemish, fault, spot), faultless, unblamable.
Spot - Strong's Con. NT# of uncertain derivation; a stain or blemish, i.e. (figuratively) defect, disgrace:—spot.
Cain, Korah and Balaam were considered a "spots" in the New Testament Church. "Woe unto them! for they
have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the
gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves
without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit,
twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars,
to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Without Blemish -