1. Transgression - Strong's Concordance Heb. Dict. OT:6586 to break away (from just authority), i.e. trespass, apostatize, quarrel: KJV - offend, rebel, revolt, transgress (-ion, -or). Also OT:6588 from OT:6586; a revolt (national, moral or religious) KJV - rebellion, sin, transgression, trespass.
2. End of sins - Strong's OT:#2856 to close up; especially to seal: KJV - make an end, mark, seal (up), stop.
3. Iniquity - Strong's Concordance NT:#458 - from NT:459; illegality, i.e. violation of law or (genitive case) wickedness: KJV - iniquity, transgress (-ion of) the law, unrighteousness. 4. Determined - Strong's Concordance OT #:2852 - a primitive root; properly, to cut off, i.e. (figuratively) to decree: - determine. 5. Sceptre - a. Strong's Concordance OT:#7626 from an unused root probably meaning to branch off; a scion, i.e. (literally) a stick (for punishing, writing, fighting, ruling, walking, etc.) or (figuratively) a clan: Translated into the King James Version as - correction, dart, rod, sceptre, staff, tribe. a. Jer 10:16-17; 51;19 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod (#7626) of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name. b. Jer 10:16-17 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name. c.. Strong's OT:8275 for OT:7626; a rod of empire: KJV - sceptre. Sceptre - Strong's NT:4464 from the base of NT:4474; a stick or wand (as a cudgel, a cane or a baton of royalty): KJV - rod, sceptre, staff.) a. Heb.1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. b. Rev 11:1-2 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 6. Shiloh - Strong's Concordance OT:#7886 from OT:7951; tranquil; Shiloh, an epithet of the Messiah: KJV - Shiloh. "Epithet" in our English is a descriptive word or phrase added to or substituted for a person's name: "Lackland" is an epithet for King John. (NOTE: There is another "Shiloh'" mentioned from the same as Strong's OT:7886; Shiloh, a place in Palestine: This #7887 has been translated into the KJV Shiloh also.
7. Messiah / Messias - Hebrew. Strong's Concordance OT:#4899 from OT:4886; anointed; usually a consecrated person (as a king, priest, or saint); specifically, the Messiah: - anointed, Messiah. In the New Testament Greek. NT:#3323 of Hebrew origin [OT:4899]; the Messias (i.e. Mashiach), or Christ:- Messias.
8. No name, no meeting - God's name was to be recorded on the Altar, (Exod.20:24) The Ark of the Covenant placed in the Tabernacle of Moses, (Exod.25:22 / 1Chron.13:3) The Tabernacle of David (Exod.25:22 / 1Chron.13:3) and The Temple of Solomon. (1Chron.22:7, 19, 2Chron.2:1-4; 6:7) This requirement / command / standard have not changed! In the New Covenant reality / fulfillment. Paul writes (Gal.1:11-12, 2Tim.3:16-17) that "whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus…"(Col 3:17) 9. Christ the only High Priest - Review: Phase 4, Page 9, and 9b 10. Reconciled - Meaning reconciled in Christ, losing your identity as a Jew or a Gentile. No you are a "saint"
11. Fullness of the Gentiles - See Phase 4, Page 5 12. This is an infallible interpretation - because it is the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, (2Tim.3:16, 2Peter.1:20-21) interpreting with the Holy Spirit inspired to write down.
13. Everlasting - Strong's Con. # OT:5769 from OT:5956; properly, concealed, i.e. the vanishing point; generally, time out of mind (past or future), i.e. (practically) eternity; frequentatively, adverbial (especially with prepositional prefix) always: This has been translated into KJV as - alway (-s), ancient (time), any more, continuance, eternal, (for, [n-]) ever (-lasting, -more, of old), lasting, long (time), (of) old (time), perpetual, at any time, (beginning of the) world (+without end). Compare OT:5331, OT:5703.
14. Righteousness - Right standing with God (2Cor.5:17-21)
15. Until - The fullness (the full number of the Gentiles are come in / Thayer's Grk Lexicon) then God will deal with Israel (the children of the flesh of Abraham) again. This visitation will be reconcile them back to God, (Eph.2:1-19, Rom.9 - 11) through receiving Christ, The Messiah. The first (John.1:11 /Gal.3:15-16, Rom.9:1-26 / Hosea.2:23, Rom.1:16 / Acts.13:46 ) shall be last and the last (Gentiles) shall be first. (Matt.21:1-46) See Bibleteachingonline101.net /Phase 5, Page 5 16. Temple / Church soon to be completed - (Review: Phase 2) Note: Some think that the Temple in Rev.11:1-2 is a rebuilt Temple in the earthly city of Jerusalem that 17. No rebuilt earthly Temple - See Bibleteachingonline101/Phase5/other related subjects / Temple 18. Seal up - Strong's Con. #OT:2856 - to close up; especially to seal: KJV - make an end, mark, seal (up), stop. 19. Rome - This conclusion is because History establishes this point. Rome was the fourth kingdom after Babylon 20. Broken off - What were they "broken off from?" They (The "natural" branches Rom.11:21 / The "children of the flesh" of Abraham Rom.9:8) were broken off from the Covenant that Jesus came to confirm. (i.e. The Covenant that God made with Abraham, through Isaac and Jacob. Gal.3:1-29, Note: v.17) They "mocked" the only begotten son just as Ishmael did, (Gen.21:9) and "despised" their birthright (Gen.25:34) as Esau did. (Note: Gal.4:21-31, Rom.9:1-33, Note.vs. 9-14, Matt.21:28-46) 21. Week - Strong's Con. OT:7620 / literal, sevened, i.e. a week (specifically, of years) It has been translated in the KJV as seven, week.
22. Seventy of sevens - The Hebrew says, seventy of sevens. Note the pattern of 70 x 7 in scripture. (Jer.29:11 / 2Chron.36:20-21, Lev,25:1-7, Dan.9:24, Matt.18:22)
23. Overspreading - Strong's Con. OT:#3671
24. 70 AD - Refers to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE))
25. Seventy - Strong's Con. #OT - multiple of H7651; seventy:—seventy, threescore and ten (+ -teen).
26. Score - Strong's Con. OT# שִׁשִּׁים multiple of H8337; sixty:—sixty, three score. In our English Dictionary a score is twenty years. ORIGIN: Late Old English scoru ‘set of twenty,’ from Old Norse skor ‘notch, tally, twenty,’ of Germanic origin; related to shear. The verb (late Middle English) is from Old Norse skora ‘make an incision.’
27. Tribulation - We give it the name "The Great Tribulation" to the time of the man of sin / son of perdition / antichrist. However, Rev.13 does not use this label, neither does 2Thes.2:1-10. All it says "revealed in his (the man of sin) time." This makes the new "born again babe in Christ" assume that every time the word Tribulation is mentioned, it is The Great Tribulation before Jesus returns. This Greek Word (#2347) is always translated as "Tribulation" in The New Testament scripture in our everyday lives. Revelation does not use this word at all when speaking of the antichrist. Therefore we cannot assume that the word "Tribulation" is always speaking of the time of the man of sin. Examples of how this word Strong's Con.NT.G2347 a. Matt.13:27 Everyday Tribulation b. Matt.24:21 For then (context, 70 AD Abomination of desolation) c. Matt.24:29 Tribulation of those days (the 70 AD Abomination of desolation) c. Mark.13:24 Immediately after that tribulation (70 AD 28. Days of Vengeance - The context is the destruction of the City (Jerusalem) and the Sanctuary (Temple) (Lev.26:31-33) God says, "if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; And if (you) ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I...will do this unto you;...I will make your cities waste, (Jerusalem 70 AD) and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, (Temple / Sanctuary /not one stone left upon another 70 AD) and I will not smell the savour (Gen.8:22, Lev.1:1-9. v.9; 2:2, 12; 3:5, 16; 4:5, 31; 6:15, Amos.5:21-23) of your sweet odours. (reject their animal sacrifices) And I will bring the land into desolation: (Dan.9:26-27, Rom.9-11) and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it. And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
Remember: Jesus told the (1st. Century) disciples, "when YOU SEE (in their day Luke.21:1-7, 20) the Abomination of desolation spoken by the Prophet Daniel. A further confirmation that Luke is speaking of the SAME "abomination" that Matthew.24:15 and Mark:13:14
29. Ever shall be - It is assumed that this statement is an "end-time statement." a. If this is true then Exod.11:6 should be an end-time statement b. If Luke is talking about another abomination of Desolation besides Matt.24:15 and Mark.13:14 then you have to show where is that confirmed in the Book of Revelation. c. If Luke is talking about another abomination of Desolation, then you will have show where are the animal sacrifices and a rebuilt earthly Temple made with hands in the Book of Revelation. The only Temple that is found is in Rev.11. (1) This Temple is measured, not destroyed. (2) Animal sacrifices are not in the New Covenant because they have fulfilled in Christ. (Matt.5:17-19, Heb.9-10) d. Look at all three Gospels. (Matt.24:21, Mark.13:19, Luke.21:23-24 "For then shall be great tribulation / affliction / great distress(abomination of desolation) such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. This is because Daniel (Dan.9:27) prophesied that this would "overspread...until the consummation"(the end)...until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. Leaving no place for it to happen again.(Additional study)
34. Desolate -Strong's OT#8074 / a primitive root; to stun (or intransitively, grow numb), i.e. devastate or (figuratively) stupefy (both usually in a passive sense):—make amazed, be astonied, (be an) astonish(-ment), (be, bring into, unto, lay, lie, make) desolate(-ion, places), be destitute, destroy (self), (lay, lie, make) waste, wonder. Uninhabited - Thayer's Greek Lexicon 35. Determined - Strong's OT#2852 / a primitive root; properly, to cut off, i.e. (figuratively) to decree:— determine.
36. Poured - Strong's OT#5413 - a primitive root; to flow forth (literally or figuratively); by implication, to liquify:—drop, gather (together), melt, pour (forth, out).
37. Uncircumcision - This promise was not given to the Gentiles / Nations who were outside of the Covenants of promise. (Eph.2:11-12)
38. Circumcision - The promise / Seal of circumcision was given to children of the flesh of Abraham. Gen.17:10-33 / v.24 says if you are not circumcised you would be cut off from Israel
39. Alien - Strong's NT#526 from G575 and a derivative of G245; to estrange away, i.e. (passively and figuratively) to be non-participant:—alienate, be alien.
40. Strangers - Strong's NT#3581 / foreign (literally, alien, or figuratively, novel); by implication, a guest or (vice-versa) entertainer:—host, strange(-r).
41. 3 1/2 Years - 1260 days is three and a half years. (Rev.11:3; 12:6, 14, Dan.7:25) 30 days to a month. (Rev.11:2; 13:5)
42. And he.." - Some think because "he" is not capitalized it cannot be speaking of Christ. We cannot base our doctrine on this one letter wether or not it is capitalized. The context of this 70 week prophecy is Messiah the Prince. a. Second note John.1:10 He (Jesus) was in the world...made by "him" (not capitalized)...knew "him" not v.11 He came unto "his" (not capitalized) / 14. the Word...dwelt among us...we beheld "his" (not capitalized) / v.18 Jesus the only begotten Son..."he" (not capitalized) hath declared "him." b. Gal.3:17 "covenant" is the New Testament is not capitalized c. Gal.3:17 "thy seed" is not capitalized. The seed is Jesus d. John.16:13 Howbeit when "he" the Spirit of truth..."he" / v.14 "He shall glorify me..." and then says "he" v.15 "he" e. 1Thes.4:16 "For the Lord "himself" (not capitalized) Does mean it is not speaking of The Lord Jesus Christ. v.14 God bring with "him" (not capitalized). v.15 the "coming" of the Lord is not capitalized) Does this mean it is not THE Second Coming?
Note: If you are going to let this one point determine if "he" is the antichrist. f. Then you must show that God will sanction, bless, anoint and inhabit a re-bult earthly Temple again that the antichrist will allow them to build.(Note: Acts.7:47-48; 17:11) g. Then you must show that...That God will honor animals sacrifices for atone of sin AFTER Jesus has shed His atoning blood h. Then you must show Where in Dan.9:27 that antichrist changes his mind, stops the animal sacrifices. There is no confirmation of this in the Book of Revelation.A careful a honest reading of Dan.9:27 declares the entire week (7 years) is for confirming. There is nothing in the 70 week prophecy that the antichrist (supposedly) changes his mind. (The sacrifice and oblation ceasing is part of the confirmation)
44. Rent - Strong's Con.NT# 4977 apparently a primary verb; to split or sever (literally or figuratively):—break, divide, open, rend, make a rent.
46. Which we are in today - The natural / earthly Jerusalem ("which now is"Gal.4:25, during the overspreading of the Abomination of Desolation) is spiritually compared to Hagar / Ishmael (Gal.4:21-31) Then once the full number of the Gentiles (Nations) be gathered in, the city where our Lord was crucified is "spiritually called Sodom and Egypt" (Rev.11:8)
47. All kindreds, and tongues, and nations - Babylon rising again out of the Sea. (Note: Gen.11:1-9) / The Rev.17 Woman (the counterfeit church / bride for the antichrist) is sitting on the Beast. Nebuchadnezzar image rising again in the last day / Stone cut out of the Mt. without hands. (Dan.2:26-45) Breaking "in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold. (Review: PHASE 5)
48. The dispensationalists (i.e. those that believe in a Pre-TribulationRapture) view this idol as a reference to Antichrist) who will succeed (?) in making a peace treaty (covenant ?) with Israel for 7 years guaranteeing some sort of Middle East peace settlement with the Arab nations. (?) This will occur (according to this teaching) and allow the rebuilding of the Third Temple in Jerusalem and the restoration of temple sacrifices.(?) He will break his peace treaty with Israel 3 1⁄2 years into the plan, and enter the "rebuilt Third Temple" and setup an idol of himself in the Temple, declaring himself to be God.
49. Gap - This reaching over of Daniel to the time of the end is seen in Daniel's 70 week prophecy and in Dan.11:1-35 to Dan.11:36-45 to Dan.12. This also parrallel's the "times and the Gentiles", which referred to as the "Church Age".